ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER WITH LIVERPOOL CHIROCHEM LTD
Join a chemical technology innovator, and an international team with various backgrounds in a
culturally diverse environment. All employees have a voice and opportunities to develop their careers.
What are your expectations?
As part of a recent company expansion, we are currently hiring chemists at all levels to join our new
production and methodology department in the UK
Location: Office and labs based in Runcorn, Liverpool, UK
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Level: Associate to Senior positions to be filled
LCC is seeking an enthusiastic purification chemist to strengthen our analytical department in the UK
that will play a pivotal role in our newly formed parallel synthesis Team in Liverpool, UK. The parallel
synthesis Team will be responsible for the synthesis, purification and characterisation of LCC’s
expertly designed lead-like virtual library of >2.8 million novel, diverse, 3D small molecules for Hit-ID
and hit to lead optimisation. The successful candidate will receive training and support from within the
PSL team and from other teams/departments to solve any problems that arise during a project.
Personal and professional development will be strongly encouraged while working at LCC.
• Purification of libraries of compounds by prep-HPLC on mg scale.
• HPLC method development on both normal and chiral stationary phase.
• Ensure the compliance of LCC’s technical documentation and the high standard quality of the
documents sent to our customers.
• Manage and maintain open access LC-MS service for the chemistry team.
• Keep accurate records of research and project related activities; timely communication of
• BSc/MSc in chemistry or relevant discipline
• Previous experience in method development/HPLC purification is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Good time management and interpersonal skills.
• Soft skills: A positive attitude and the willingness to adapt/learn.
We are a diverse and international chemical technology innovator, on a mission to accelerate
discoveries through the provision of novel scaffolds and building blocks.
LCC has designed and synthesized a library of novel, diverse, 3D-rich building blocks, which are used to
support an international customer base. Our scaffolds can be applied to technologies across our four
main product pillars: DEL, FBLD, Linkers (for PROTACs etc.), and virtual screening with our 3Discovery™
Through an ethos of purposeful curiosity, LCC’s goal is to help the development of high-quality drugs,
in order to bring new drugs to market, faster, better, and easier.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV together with a cover letter to