ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER WITH LIVERPOOL CHIROCHEM LTD
Join an innovative chemical technology innovator, and an international team with various
backgrounds in a culturally diverse environment. All employees have a voice and opportunities to
develop their careers.
What are your expectations?
Due to the success of our rapidly growing company, we are looking for a lab steward to strengthen our
Location: Office based in Runcorn, Liverpool, UK
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Start Date: ASAP
You will occupy a central role and be in touch with various departments on a daily basis. Your task will
be to lead the stock lab and provide support to both the chemistry teams and also the Operations and
Sales teams. Managing our stock of products and the shipments of them as well as making sure we
have enough supplies and that all waste is disposed of in the correct manner.
• Physically manage the company’s stock of currently ~2500 compounds.
• Maintain quality control of stock using techniques including NMR and LC-MS.
• Replenishment of laboratory chemicals, solvents, and consumables to the predefined cells
within the laboratory and requested site areas.
• Prepare customer and other outgoing shipments ready to be collected.
• Manage incoming shipments.
• Stock check of consumables store, ordering, labelling of incoming goods, and restocking of
shelves including stock rotation.
• Daily collection and disposal of:
o Contaminated and non-contaminated sharps and glass waste.
o Hazardous and non-hazardous solvent waste from laboratory fume cupboards.
o Hazardous and non-hazardous samples post analysis.
• Daily cleaning of laboratory glassware and restocking of cupboards with cleaned glassware.
• Currently in higher education e.g. University
• General IT competency (including good knowledge of Microsoft Office) and confidence to learn
new software programmes.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Good time management and interpersonal skills.
• Physically capable due to lifting requirements and mobile nature of the role.
• Previous experience in a chemistry company would be a plus.
• Soft skills: A positive attitude and the willingness to adapt/learn is always a good starting point!
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We are a diverse and international chemical technology innovator, on a mission to accelerate
discoveries through the provision of novel scaffolds and building blocks.
LCC has designed and synthesized a library of novel, diverse, 3D-rich building blocks, which are used to
support an international customer base. Our scaffolds can be applied to technologies across our four
main product pillars: DEL, FBLD, Linkers (for PROTACs etc.), and virtual screening with our 3Discovery™
Through an ethos of purposeful curiosity, LCC’s goal is to help the development of high-quality drugs,
in order to bring new drugs to market, faster, better, and easier.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV together with a cover letter to