JOB VACANCY HEATH GYM
Are you a Level 2 Fitness Instructor looking for part-time hours in a friendly, local gym?
Heath Gym are looking to recruit a professional and energetic fitness instructor who can add to their existing team.
Job Title: Fitness Instructor
To work on a flexible basis within The Heath Gym under the direction of the Gym Manager to cover shifts, delivering fitness programmes and classes to members and visitors in line with health, safety and hygiene standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To undertake various activities under the instruction of the Gym Manager. Full on the job training will be given.
- Provide fitness help, advice and fitness programmes to gym members
- Cover various fitness classes
- Reception duties – answering phone, emails and enquiries in person
- Cash handling and membership transactions
- Maintaining security of the gym and 3G pitch
- Attend fitness training courses and after successful completion, deliver new classes to fit within gym timetable
- Cleaning of equipment and areas of the gym ensuring equipment is fit for purpose
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the health and safety of the gyms members, visitors and staff
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instruction Qualification
- Basic IT skills to use in house systems (training will be given)
- First Aid qualification
- Class qualifications preferable
- Experience of delivering a range of fitness classes and fitness programs
- Ability to operate memberships systems and till transactions
- Customer care experience
- Good Communicator
- Team player
For more information please contact Mark McGrath, Gym Manager on 01928 515105 or via email email@example.com
*days of work could be subject to change to provide holiday or sickness shift cover